Monday, February 7, 2011

I'm nice if you were nice to me...

Its some kinda losers acts???whew...let me guess

Im not too sure why, but for some reason or another i was in some fast food.. OK known as J*l*ib*e (i'm quite sometimes kiddies fan)joint somewhere in Mandaue Highway (stated address? the hell I care!)... the usual, talking smack, eating a burger with some friends... There were a bunch of Gals sitting across the table from ours... and they were talking shit..louder whom anyone couldn't bears the hell she was saying.. im not even sure what, but i knew it was directed to one of my friend and it wasnt pleasant.. my friend started to cry..she tried to deprecate her feelings towards the gal and couldn't take it anymore.. So i pushed my chair back, walked over to their end of the table and got in their face... i think more along the lines of saying something like "you wanna say that again?" or some other random tough gurl shit like that.... so apparently the repeated whetever it was, and i just cocked back for a second, and yelled the gurl in their shabby faces pretty much those shit words enough to ashamed them as i could even i considered my self though... the hell i care!

So, i guess it was on... my wounded hearts friend walk away as fast as she could she felt so down and frightened the scenes we just made of! ...and next thing i remember was taking a step back and theres a friend of mine standing right there confronted and calmed me down. basicly everything stood still right there and i just figured... oh gosh.What I have done..very much affected to my friend whom nice to me and i know she's very fascinating to others..i dunno the real story on both side why, but i think i was just being a gud friend to my friends...I was there too, scratched my egos and as long as i stepped on the right track why should i pushed my way back from that scenarios which I've know i could fight back right after those people criticized humility.

Well, I am a Virgo... Active and dynamic. Decisive and haste but tends to regret :) Strong mentality. Loves attention. Diplomatic. Consoling, friendly and solves people's problems. Brave and fearless. Adventurous. Loving and caring. Suave and generous. Usually you have many friends.hahaha Enjoys to make love.i guess. Emotional. Stubborn ( oh yeah). Hasty. Good memory. Moving, motivates oneself and others. Loves to travel and explore.that what i liked!

No comments: