Sunday, March 27, 2011

Horrible happened...save the World...

God Bless US...we need a helping hands..save mother nature!


Light planes and vehicles mashed together.


Sendai Airport.

I could not believe the devastation that took place this past Friday (march 11, 2011)in Japan. My heart completely aches for them. I showed Jay my Hubby this image so he would know what we were praying for. We thought this was a picture of toy cars and planes all jumbled together. That is what it looks like. We do feel like same though, in a way. I find it quite hard to wrap my brain around what has happened. Every image and story is quite baffling. I was incredibly grateful to have our family and friends safe and at the same time sorrow for those that do not even know where their family's are. Heartbreaking...

No comments: